Flexi Class &Remedial Class 補堂
1) How to book your Flexi Class?
Go to https://www.corexams.com/missed-class/ to book your preferred time-slot.
Make sure your booking is on or after the Video Release Date (see point 3 below) for the session you would like to view.
Note: The Flexi booking system only allows booking at least 24 hours in advance. Bookings can only be made up to 7 days in advance. To make a same day booking, please call 2323 3830.
Monday to Friday
Saturday and Sunday
2) Number of bookings
The Flexi booking system allows you to make one booking for each session of your course (each session = 3 hours).
This means that if your course has 4 sessions, you will be given 4 booking “tokens” in the system to make one booking using one token per session.
If you booked a session and failed to show up for the session, a token will be deducted from your total tokens in the system.
To avoid losing your token, make sure you reschedule your booking at least 4 hours before the appointed time.
Additional tokens can be purchased at HK$350 per token, subject to availability of seats.
3) Video Release Date (“VRD”)
The VRD is the date a session video will be available for viewing.
You do not necessarily need to view a session video on the same day as the VRD.
You can view the session video anytime on or after the VRD, up to 31 August 2020.
4) How to get course materials?
Course materials will be distributed to you when you come to the Core Center to view your session video.
Please bring your course enrolment receipt for the first session.
5) How does the Flexi session work?
- Arrive at the Core Center (1/F) 15 minutes beforeyour session for Check-In procedures.
- On your first session, Core will provide you with a set of new personal headphones. Please remember to bring these headphones with you for all subsequent sessions. If you prefer to use your own headphones, please make sure they are 3.5mm headphones. New headphones can be purchased at HK$20 each.
- You will be allocated a seat for each Flexi session to watch your session video using a laptop provided by Core. Please do not change seats without notifying our staff.
- To ensure that each seat has been properly cleaned for each Flexi session, we rotate seats used for each session. Please do not occupy or put belongings on empty seats around you as these seats have been cleaned for the next Flexi session.
- Similar to a Live class, a 15-minute break will be allowed for each 3-hour session. You can take your break at any time during the session. Please make sure you return from your break on time.
- Please return the laptop at the end of the session on time as the laptops will need to be cleaned and prepared for the next Flexi session.
6) Food and drinks
For best hygiene,
- Core will provide each student with a personal bottled water for each Flexi session. Water coolers will not be used.
- Hot, steaming food and food with soup are not allowed at the Core Center.
- Dry / cold food such as sandwiches and biscuits and drinks are allowed.
Core Center Address and Opening Hours
Address of Core Center:
Core Venues, Unit A, 1/F, Neich Tower,
128 Gloucester Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong
(just 5 min walk from Wanchai MTR Exit A1 - we are near the old police station)
Tel : (852) 2323 3830 or 9167 6519
Fax : (852) 2328 5928
Email : email@example.com
Monday - Friday : 11:30 am - 9:30 pm
Saturday & Sunday : 9:30 am - 9:30 pm